Brook Street are looking for Recruitment Resourcers to join our Central Resourcing team team based in our Nottingham Branch. We are currently working from home, but you will be required to go into the Nottingham branch for training and work in the future on a hybrid basis.
You will be a part of a wider team who specialise in recruiting for a variety of high-end clients which require staff in: customer service, customer sales representatives and administrators.
The ideal candidate would be motivated to learn and grow professionally, have a good telephone manner, be organised and not afraid of challenges with previous recruitment experience in perm or temp recruitment.
Your role as a Recruitment Resourcer will be to work as part of a team, under the supervision and direction of Sourcing Team Leads, to work on job vacancies across the full spectrum of the various industries.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing and researching client job descriptions, to understand a varied range of each role.
- Searching across a variety of job boards, internal databases and social media, to source candidates for vacancies.
- Engaging with potential candidates, both active and passive, conducting telephone interviews to assess potential suitability for current client job vacancies.
- Reviewing CV's to see if they have relevant experience for jobs recruiting for as well as advising candidates to prepare suitable CVs for relevant positions.
- Booking potentially candidates in for telephone interviews.
- Conducting telephone interviews following a script provided and asking key questions the client has given.
- Ensuring all candidates have suitable capabilities to work based on eligibility and experience
- Booking potential candidates in for a face to face or video interview
- Liaising with different branches within Brook Street to ensure a smooth start to finish recruitment process for all candidates
- Building rapport with candidates whilst keeping professionalism at all times.
This will be a fixed term contract/temp with the view to go permanent.