In-house Talent Acquisition & Training Specialist
ManpowerGroup is the world's leading workforce expert, connecting more than 600,000 people to work every day and helping more than 400,000 clients worldwide. With nearly 3,500 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today.
An exciting opportunity presents itself for an In-House Talent Acquisition & Training Specialist to manage all internal recruitment for ManpowerGroup's brands in Ireland - Manpower, Experis, Proservia and Right Management. While finding new talent and filling our open vacancies will the first priority, this role also has the opportunity for the interested applicant, to develop into a training specialist. While no training experience would be required, an interest in this area is essential and education and training in this area is fully supported
With this in mind, the right person will have the opportunity to eventually become responsible for the design and delivery of training and development programs for our local workforce in Ireland. Reporting directly to our Head of HR, you will have full responsibility for end-to-end recruitment for all internal roles across Ireland and your role will include:
- Attracting candidates through innovative and creative recruitment methods, utilising multiple sourcing tools
- Working a variety of sourcing methods to ensure we are proactively finding talent.
- Working closely with managers to understand their business, identifying successful candidate profiles and personality fit for a variety of different teams
- Managing the candidate experience to ensure a professional and memorable journey with excellent communications and support throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- Managing associated processes and seeking to drive efficiency in processes to ensure a speedy result.
- Collaborating with our Marketing team to promote ManpowerGroup's brands and EVP
Training responsibilities (when the role evolves)
- Designing and deliver training & development programs in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts and key stakeholders ensuring they are in line with best practice
- Conducting training needs analysis assessments and assess current and future training objectives
- Preparing training course materials, organise virtual and video conferencing Learning sessions, setting up, opening, and closing courses as required.
- Active involvement in new employees on-boarding, including induction training for new joiners, and ATS training (Bullhorn)
- Responsibility for the management of an in-house learning platform - PowerYou and maximising the value of the tool by recommending courses for the various training needs
Your skills and experience
- At least 3 years recruitment experience, ideally within an agency environment
- Experience in training is preferable. An interest in developing skills in training is essential.
- Ability to communicate and work closely with senior stakeholders and multiple Hiring Managers
- Knowledge of ATS, specifically Bullhorn - distinct advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, displaying a high level of diplomacy and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to build rapport