An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global Digital Assistant Brand Manager (Hair Category) to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars, London (working week will be split between the office and working from home). This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 months, working a 36.25-hour week. This role is paying up to £40,000 pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
Please note, candidates will only be considered that are able to start before 22nd November 2021.
The Hair Category Digital Team are responsible for key digital initiatives within the largest category of the personal care business. This team leads the thinking on search ensuring we have a sound strategy, content, and processes around Search that can be implemented in markets. At the heart of our search strategy is one of UL's most consumer first initiatives: AllThingsHair.com. A disruptive digital platform it drives consideration for UL Hair brands through authentic and engaging 'others say' content. The platform is live in 10 countries and spearheading growth in US, BR & ID.
The Global Digital Assistant Brand Manager manages the day to day running of All Things Hair as well as championing long-term strategic projects/thinking around the platform and search in general.
Search: As the search lead for the hair category:
- Lead strategic conversations on search with Global Media and Global Media Agency to evolve strategy, KPIs, budget guidance, paid search, etc.
- Develop SEO content for UL Hair brands website to enable them to win on functional hair needs they serve and on their brand purpose in key markets.
- Work closely with key growth markets to improve their Search performance guiding them towards best practice/solutions.
- Develop Search 'Best Practice' toolkits for markets working closely with Global Media and Agency.
- Be the know of the latest in search from SEO to latest innovations in paid search.
AllThingsHair.com: As the project owner:
- As a content and SEO expert work closely with the global agency partners to ensure we have a sound SEO strategy, process, and measurement in place to achieve our ambitious SEO targets.
- Work closely with the agency editorial team to ensure we are developing quality content that drives consideration for UL brands and that is good enough for consumers to come back to.
- Ensure ATH.com operates as a true publisher winning on Content, SEO and Tech challenging and collaborating with the agency on all three fronts.
- Work closely with key markets to ensure platform is being maximised to drive impact locally as per the local business needs. Lean support to the markets and ensure global agency is supporting market needs well.
- Work closely with the tech team to develop best in class UX and consumer experience that oozes beauty and premium look and feel.
- Live and breathe hair and beauty. Be obsessed about improving ATH every single day.
- Manage the budget.
- Experience in search/SEO or content marketing essential.
- Passionate about hair care.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- The ability to think like a consumer and put the consumer perspective at the heart of everything.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks/deliverables and prioritize.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.