An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contract Consultant to join our global recruitment agency Manpower. This role is currently working in a hybrid work pattern where you will be required to work two days in the office and three days working from home.
This role will be based on site with the Manpower team, at the offices of our prestigious FMCG client, in Leatherhead with travel from time to time into London. This is a temporary role for a 6-month maternity cover but could be extended. The position is Monday-Friday working 37.5 hours per week and ideally to start ASAP, paying £23,000 per annum with a quarterly bonus payment.
This is a nice opportunity for someone seeking an account management type role or a HR management role, in a small friendly team, with some home working. The key purpose of this role is to provide HR management to temporary associates assigned to our client, for the full life cycle from offer to exit.
Accountability's and responsibilities:
- Identifying new opportunities within the U/L account for Manpower or other members of the Group
- Ensuring that the Client is updated on changes in the business or the wider environment, which will affect the management of their account
- Establishing a goal for achieving growth within the client and monitoring trends and activity levels
- Ensuring the accurate maintenance of employee information
- Ensuring that employee payroll is run efficiently, ensuring the minimum number of errors
- Ensuring that employee issues are managed effectively
- Issuing and explaining the Employee Handbook and Terms and Conditions to candidates highlighting their employment status and benefits
- Actively gaining feedback from Clients and Candidates on the service they are receiving from Manpower in line with the Company's quality standards and taking corrective action as necessary
- Ensuring that all activity complies with all Company policies, procedures and legal requirements including health and safety and employment legislation
- Ensuring that all work is conducted in accordance with Manpower's values and standards
- Other adhoc duties and project work as required.
- Experience working within recruitment or HR management role
- Competent in Microsoft word, Outlook & Excel.
- Ability to pick up new systems easily, accustomed to working digitally using different systems.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong communication skills, confident telephone manner for candidate communication.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and use initiative when making decision is essential for this role.
- Ability to work in an accurate and timely manner.