Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services.
The GM is the primary point of contact to the Line of Business client in dealing with service proactive improvements, relationship management and overall service delivery. They require the ability to manage and interact with Senior Level Executives within the business, respond to all service concerns regarding the support and ensure restoration of service issues.
The key responsibility for the General Manager is governance across all areas of service delivery processes, SLA adherence, driving continual service improvement and customer satisfaction, as well as playing a key role in ensuring impeccable ethics & compliance.
- 15+ Years of Experience in Service Delivery Management in an International BPS/Technical Support Environment with multiple channels and across multiple geos
- 8+ Years managing scaled teams of 300+
- Six Sigma Green Belt/Prince 2/ ITIL Service Delivery/PMP experience would be advantageous
- Ability to work in a rich diverse environment and handle both cultural and language differences
- Exposure to WFM/Capacity Planning and BCP
- Exposure to service quality improvement/process improvement
- You will identify and drive methodologies and processes that support world-class standards of Operational Execution and identify and manage key targeted areas for improvement.
- Service Level Management (Agreed Capacity and SLA, Efficiency Improvement, LOB KPIs, Trend Analysis)
- Create a bottom up P&L view for their projects and optimise various cost levers to drive business
- Work as a product/service area consultant with solution teams and clients to design successful solutions
- Primary Escalation POC (Provide resolution for all client and end user escalations and drive RCA and corrective action plans)
- Business Reviews (Conduct RCA on KPI's, Prepare and present weekly, monthly business reviews)
- People Management (Capacity Planning, Attrition, Employee Escalations)
- Business Continuity Management (Identify risks and work with other CTS teams to mitigate same)
- Continuous Improvement (Work with Process Excellence teams to identify areas of improvement in
- efficiency and CSAT & help execute solutions)
- Target Bonus Circa €15k p/annum
- Pension 7% matched
- Health Insurance (Family cover)