An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CRM (Customer Relationship Marketing) Assistant to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead. This is a full-time temporary role to last for 12 months, working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying between £32,800-£38,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
The role will be working in the Leatherhead office 2 days a week (Monday- Wednesday)
This is a great moment to join the family and have the opportunity to work side by side with the most loved brands like Dove, Simple, Persil and many others.
You will be part of the Digital Transformation Team working across our Digital Hubs alongside many different specialists from different sides of the digital world like SEO, analytics, design, websites, ecomm, copywriting.
The CRM/PRM assistant will help brands with newsletter programmes and strategies that leverage the engagement and loyalty of our consumers. The PRM assistant will also support brands with Data Acquisition campaigns like Competitions and Coupons. Working close to different specialists, the PRM Assistant will execute the CRM processes, manage briefs, connecting with different teams in order to get the content created according to specs and good practices.
- Responsible for Email Builder tool management - this is our user-friendly CRM platform where we build the emails prior campaign delivery.
- Email Production - support brand teams reviewing and adapting Email briefs and creating Email templates based on the JTBD applying CRM best practices. Responsibilities involved:
- Briefing copywriter and designer with Brand brief and a template structure suggested by you.
- Keep close contact with Ops Managers who are responsible to manage team capacity.
- Populate the final template - with copy and assets - and manage stakeholders' approval.
- Manage the Email Broadcast Calendar respecting our multiple deadlines.
- CRM Content Strategy - Bring your experience and ideas supporting the creation of relevantPRM content calendars and strategies. You will work with Content Strategist, Brand teams and Community Managers in order to propose a concise content calendar to brands managed by you.
- Identify relevant cultural moments
- Support business calendar
- Combine social and media calendars with PRM
- Foment Test and learn agenda
- Email Campaign Admin - Management of Email campaigns expenses making sure we keep track of all expenses with our agencies.
- Campaign Reporting - Regular campaign reports: Email and Data Acquisition campaigns.
- FMCG background an advantage
- 2 years experience working with CRM or email marketing essential
- Experience in managing different brands at the same time is an advantage
- Experience with CRM/email marketing campaigns
- Experience in managing different stakeholders internally
- Strong teamwork skills