The HRBP Consultant will be the point of contact for their respective area of the business for Operational and Strategic matters. They will work in partnership between Managers and the wider HR function (Employee Services, Recruitment, Reward, Employee Relations etc.) to develop integrated solutions to support the business plan:
- Partner with managers on all their people related matters, including employee relations, culture and engagement, resourcing, organisation design, performance management, health & well-being and talent development
- Collaborate with managers to develop and implement change initiatives to support the business through a period of transformation
- Support the business to understand its organisational capability, identifying risks and vulnerabilities, and developing appropriate solutions
- Drive and support year-round talent management processes, including performance appraisals, talent reviews, development plans, succession planning, and employee engagement.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate /Associate member of CIPD minimum standard
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and in particular Excel knowledge
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Able to use data, metrics and evidence to inform decision making and change across the business area
- Able to quickly gain an understanding of the business context and challenges
- Substantial experience in a HR generalist role, providing advice and support on a wide range of people issues
- Sound knowledge of employment law and HR best practices
- Commercially minded and pragmatic
- A challenging but positive style, able to influence and challenge line managers and employees
If successful, you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary assignment at our clients site and will need to undergo BPSS checks as well as a drug & alcohol test.
Unfortunately, due to the number of CVs received we are unable to contact everyone in person. If you have not heard from Manpower within 15 business days of submitting your application, unfortunately, your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.