As a Business Development Representative, you will play a key role in the Sales Organisation. In collaboration with your assigned sales team, you will identify, qualify, and nurture cloud computing opportunities.
Your role is to identify and generate high quality pipeline for our field sales team so they can ultimately meet and exceed their goals. You will gain a deep understanding of how our clients solutions can solve their customers digital problems. This will help you develop strong qualification and sales skills to help you build your career path into sales roles.
- Generate sales demand with prospects and existing customers via video conferencing, phone, email and social selling to identify, qualify and nurture sales opportunities.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with Sales teams and support them in reaching their targets. Engage with C-Levels, IT Directors and business decision makers to penetrate strategic accounts with high potential revenue.
- Learn and implement solution selling campaigns mapping solutions against customer's business imperatives particularly as it relates to Digital Transformation.
- Maintain the business opportunity hygiene with timely and accurate updates on opportunities driven by the BDRs in the Customer Relationship Management tool.
- Deliver on monthly and quarterly metrics: Primary - Pipeline Creation, Pipeline Qualification.
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in Dutch
- 2 years experience and track record in reaching and exceeding sales related goals in the technology industry with SaaS or PaaS products
- Experience in technology sales and CRM tools.
- Ability to operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross functional/matrixed environment.
- Being performance oriented motivated by sales/activity targets.
- Being self motivated and of a proactive nature.
- Excellent commission package
- Education reimbursement
- Health Insurance