Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services
The company is looking at hiring full-time employees to work as a Content Reviewer on a fixed-duration project for one of their global leading clients. Help improve the quality and safety of online content, while gaining hands-on job experience.
As a Content Reviewer, you will be responsible for analysing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
Duties and Responsibilities
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Investigate and resolve issues regarding content that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality
- Understand and remain up to date with client policies and guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures
- Fulfil base productivity and quality requirements
- In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity. We care for our employees' well-being, health and safety and ensure that they have the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles.
- EU Citizen, Stamp 4, Stamp 1G visa only to apply (No sponsorship)
- Fluency in desired in Hebrew and English
- Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
- 1-2 years' experience in a professional work environment
- Working for an international enterprise company
- Great training
- Company social events
- Opportunities for carrier progression