We have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a team in Drumoyne (G51) on a full-time basis for maternity cover. This is a vital role involving monitoring and managing debts in line with policies and procedures for the collection of monies owed. Furthermore, you will liaise with the organisations branch managers, regional directors and credit manager.
The successful candidate will work 32 hours/4 days per week between 8am and 5pm. The assignment is expected to last 9 to 12 months.
Hourly rate: £10.50 per hour.
- Managing debts from reminders to initiating legal action
- To liaise with departments to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Supporting the Finance Team Leader with reporting and record keeping
- Maintaining accurate and up to date information
- When required, supporting cashier and banking services within the wider organisation
Skills and Experience;
- Previous experience in AR preferred
- 1 years experience within a Credit Controller position
- Previous experience of finance systems and Microsoft Packages
- Ability to travel independently between sites when required
- Good customer service skills to manage complex situations
Interested? Apply today!