Job Title: Hospitality Regional Trainer
Location: South West England (Covering Devon/Cornwall)
Salary: £24,355 rising to £24,995 after initial 6 month period + Benefits
Role Type: Permanent
This is your opportunity to shape the future of the hospitality industry and make a real impact on the next generation of cooks/chefs, all the way through to catering business owners and hospitality managers. Here at Babcock we're looking to recruit a Regional Trainer to join our diverse apprenticeships business supporting learners within the industry.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who is extremely self-motivated, passionate about helping people learn and develop new skills and who has a genuine interest in the hospitality sector.
How you'll play your part
As a Hospitality Regional Trainer, you'll be given the autonomy and support to drive our innovation forward and play a vital role in:
* Overseeing a caseload of learners from enrolment to course completion
* Support, guide, assess and monitor the learners throughout their apprenticeship
* Effectively manage your own diary throughout the week, planning visits and meetings with your learners, making sure they're fully supported
* Working closely with potential employers and enrol learners onto the programme
* Deliver agreed targets
The experience you'll bring
You will be experienced in the Hospitality sector, both back of house and front of house.
Prior experience in a training role is not essential, as full training will be given to you once in the role.
You will have Level 2 or equivalent ability in Math's & English, as well as the following attributes:
* IT Literate in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
* Be able to influence people, understand and interpret information
* Provide in depth industry experience
* Hold a professional demeanour, working independently and within a team.
* Providing solutions in an ever changing environment through your industry expertise.
* Hold CAVA, HND or NVQ's (desirable)
What a role with Babcock offers
We believe in creating an inclusive working environment based on dignity and respect, bringing together individuals from many different backgrounds to give us fresh perspectives and new ideas whilst working towards giving back to the environment to build a sustainable future.
* 25 days holiday entitlements + bank holidays + flexible working
* Pension scheme with matched contributions
* Employee Share plan
* Free Independent Employee assistance programme (offering support and counselling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
* A tailored personal development and training programme
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
* Reservist in the armed forces receive 2 weeks special paid leave
About Babcock Training With a rich history of service excellence, Babcock is a trusted name across the training and apprenticeships market. We have an enviable track record in delivering intelligent and compelling workforce development solutions and are one of the UK's largest and most reputable training providers. Our solutions range from bespoke, employer-led apprenticeship programmes to pioneering digital simulations and we work closely with all of our customers to reflect their organisational needs. Supporting both private and public sector businesses, a customer focused solution is at the heart of who we are, consistently putting the employer brand at the forefront of programme design.
As one of the UK's largest apprenticeship providers, we offer apprenticeships at multiple levels in engineering with particular expertise in the rail, automotive, nuclear and energy industries as well as the British Army and Emergency Services. We also deliver apprenticeships across retail, hospitality, active leisure, adult care, automotive, business, customer service, early years care and warehousing sectors. Having delivered apprenticeships for over 20 years we have
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click here to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.