At Manpower we have an exciting opportunity from my client who is a massive National Plant and Tool Hire business.
Due to continual growth and expansion my client is currently looking for an experienced Hire and Sales Coordinator to join their well-established team
The main focus of this role is to provide prompt and efficient service to customers, effectively administer all paperwork in relation to hiring out equipment and maximise revenue from add on sales.
If you enjoy a challenging fast-paced environment, are highly motivated and are a team player this is a great opportunity to join an ever-expanding giant in the plant and tool hire business
what we need from you
We are looking for a candidate that has vast experience in the tool and plant hire industry
Holds Excellent customer service skills with a focus on increasing sales, generating business
Effective communicator with strong organisational skills and attention to detail
Proficient IT skills with working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook and Excel
Strong team player with the ability to work to own initiative and execute tasks in a proficient manner
Key Responsibilities for the Hire and Sales coordinator
* Deal with all telephone enquiries/orders from customers/GAP One and provide accurate information on equipment as required
* Liaise with the Workshop and Drivers to ensure that equipment is available
* Liaise with Foreman & GM to ensure consistent availability of Top 50 items
* Co-ordinate Drivers to ensure equipment is delivered and uplifted from customers on time & to maximum efficiency
* Process on hires, off hires and exchanges on Smart Office
* Use Smart Office for purchasing, equipment searches, internal depot transfers, stock control and customer enquires with no errors
* Actively sell consumables to customers to meet monthly revenue figures
* Ensure you fully understand the use of PDA's and liaise with Drivers to ensure maximum use of the system.
* Process manual paperwork when necessary
* Operate and maintain a daily diary recording all equipment movement
* Liaise with other GAP depots to source equipment not available at your own location
* Report any customer rate or agreement defaults to your GM, sales admin and Account Manager to ensure rectification.
* Assist GM and credit control with the depot customer query sheet to resolve invoice queries.
* Adapt to changes in systems and criteria as and when required and be proactive in looking after GAP Group interests and customer business.
* Ensure your depot showroom and work area meets the GAP STANDARD at all times (clean, tidy, well stocked and dust-free)
* Carrying out any other reasonable duties as deemed necessary by the General Manager, which may include assisting with driving duties as required
You will benefit from
22 days holiday plus all bank holidays, regulated government pension scheme, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund. in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company.
The working week will be Monday to Friday 07.30-16.30 or 08.30-17.30. you will also be a part of a supportive team that celebrates success through team days out and team meals. Our client offers great career prospects by regularly promoting from within the business.