An exciting opportunity has arisen for an onsite Contract Consultant to join our global recruitment agency Manpower. The role will be based on site at our prestigious client site, a leading global company within the medical devices industry based in Leeds LS27 0TS.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking the next step in their career and would be ideally suited to those who are currently working in a client relationship role, HR, recruitment administration, recruitment or resourcing role. The role ongoing with opportunities for development.
Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday. The site core hours are 10-6pm, however hours can be flexible e.g., 8-4 or 9-5 or 10-6, please note that the role will require a fortnightly late finish or early start to see the night shift (only 1 day) and 1 day per week onsite at an alternative location (LS11 8DT).
Salary: The position is paying between £22,000- £25,000 per annum dependant on experience, plus bonuses and benefits.
- Supporting central recruitment team with attraction plans and sourcing candidates
- Responsible for assessment centres and assisting the client in interviews
- Issue and audit of new starter application pack and employee handbooks
- Ensuring that all staff files are referenced to the required standard
- Co-ordination of associated screening for new starters
- Assignment creation - ensuring the accurate maintenance of information on Internal Systems
- Co-ordination of Manpower Induction
- HR Management
- Holiday Management
- Time and Attendance processes
- 121s, Appraisals & Development of onsite staff
- Absence Management
- Disciplinary and Grievance hearings
- Building and maintain good relationships with key client contacts
- Be central contact for UK wide inbox and direct queries as appropriate
- Responding to requests for management information
- Ensure billing information is accurate to secure timely payments
- Supporting the Contract Manager as and when required
- Support other sites across the UK as and when required (remotely)
- Headcount reporting accuracy (current headcount approx. 80 across 2 sites)
- Ensuring staff changes are recorded accurately on CMS, Headcount, and Client systems
- Update of disciplinary and absence trackers as required