Rates: £20.22 per hour
Commutable from: North London, Covering the M25 area
This fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Service Manager to work for a well-established housing association service provider. This is a mobile position covering the North London / M25 area.
Skills required for the job role - Service Manager
- Manage a team to deliver programmed works incustomers' homes.
- Manage operative productivity and work quality and monitor progress by undertaking quality audits of work and materials (in progress and post).
- Ensure the necessary financial controls are exercised and that adequate resources are in place.
- Manage approved subcontractors' performance and compliance with contractual agreements through regular assessment of quality and timescales.
- Monitor that operatives are maintaining appropriate levels of vehicle stock.
- Manage and control of materials in line with legislative standards and company guidelines.
- Ensure timely investigation and response to complaints, and quality and that workflow tasks are completed, and systems updated.
- Ability to lead, manage, develop, and motivate operational teams.
- Up to date knowledge of housing sector best practice and relevant legislation.
- Experience of successfully delivering an excellent customer focused repair service.
- 6-month contract with possible extensions
- £20.22 per hour
- Vehicle provided
Commutable from: North London / M25 area
Other Job Titles: Service Manager, Building and construction