Manpower are working with a client based in Harlow that are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their well-established group of companies.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant. You will coordinate with all departments and the external accountants and report directly to the Directors.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm - office based.
Free on-site parking
Immediate Start available
Accounts Assistant - Key Responsibilities:
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Posting purchase invoices to Sage
- Co-coordinating expenses and posting payments
- Credit control, including liaising with sales team on price queries
- Raising customer statements and supplier remittance, monthly
- Reporting when required
- Filing and some general office admin
- Additional tasks/responsibilities as required (eg. Phone answering, data inputting, etc)
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working within accounts / bookkeeping
- SAGE experience is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using Excel
- Attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
If you are interested in this position apply online with your CV today!