HR Administrator - Haydock
I am currently seeking 2 x HR Administrators for my Haydock based client, these are temporary / ongoing positions, potentially a fixed term opportunity.
My client is a national organisation who operates in the Industrial services market and is a well-known brand.
This is a Monday to Friday position working 37.5 hours per week.
Your responsibilities will be, but not limited to;
- Assisting in matters involving new employee offers, onboarding, annual leave and absences, benefits administration, employee maintenance, training & development and offboarding
- Create and issue new employee documentation including contracts, offer letters and job descriptions
- Add new employees to HR systems and Co-ordinate the induction process for new employees
- Run monthly absence reports for payroll & assist with annual leave/absence queries
- Administer employee benefits including adding/removing employees as required
- Produce letters, contracts, job descriptions and any other paperwork relating to promotions, bonus payments, salary increases, flexible working requests etc
- Administer and monitor Risk Management & Compliance training
- Produce and issue resignation acceptance letters
You will have:
- HR Administrator experience within a small-to-medium business
- Experience in using IRIS software
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to adapt communication styles to suit the audience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- First class organisation/prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
If interested please apply with your cv today for immediate consideration