Manpower Recruitment are looking for temporary Cleaners, preferably with experience to work in Oxford City Centre on a Part Time, Temporary Basis.
Hours will be 9am-2pm, working 5 days out the 7, so weekend work is included.
Duties will include:
- Cleaning by hand using approved cleaning substances
- Using machinery e.g. for cleaning and polishing
- Emptying bins for deposit in a recognised area for external collection
- Cleaning internal glass on doors and windows
- Polishing (using approved products) and dusting of designated areas (which may include sanitary areas and associated facilities), using where appropriate, the necessary powered equipment.
- Designated areas may include stairways, skirtings, ledges, sills, notice boards, internal glass, curtains, blinds, doors, desks, tables, chairs, lamps, telephones, cabinets, and bookcases.
- Deep cleaning of rooms prior to start of conference use
- Bed making
- Some minor movement of furniture may be necessary
- You always have a responsibility to work safely and to report any potential hazards, faults or problems to a Team Leader or the Housekeeping Manager.
- Report failures in services and assist in remedying and preventing such occurrences.
- Maintain the integrity of buildings by ensuring access points are free and fire doors are closed.
- Take appropriate action in the event of an emergency and provide the necessary liaison with the Lodge and/or Emergency Services.
- To attend work looking clean, smart, and wearing the uniform and any protective clothing provided.
- To attend and complete compulsory training as required.
Please update an up-to-date CV asap and a Manpower representative will be in touch shortly.