Manpower are recruiting for a Systems Coordinator for our client based in Wimblington. The purpose of the role is to Manage their systems and processes including inventory management with Navision. Also making sure operation systems and refining their Sharepoint Development.
You will be supporting the site and training teams. Additionally liaising with different departments of the company to achieve objectives, carry out projects and improving processes.
What We Need From You...
- Experience working with Dynamics 365/Navision and/or other ERP Systems
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy work load
- Experience working with SharePoint
- To be practical and methodical
- Posses great interpersonal and communication skills
- To be very process driven
- Provide training when required
- Ability to problem solve and manage projects
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Technically astute
- Experience in developing reports
What You Get In Return....
- A competitive salary of £30,000-£40,000 (dependant on experience)
- 23 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- A contributory pension scheme
- The opportunity to work for a forward thinking, dynamic and growing company.
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!