£26,000 + Bonus (OTE £37k+) + Pension + Benefits
Are you an experienced supervisor with strong customer service skills? Do you want to join an established company with fantastic long term progression opportunities?
Through the continual growth of the company. My client is looking to add an Operations Supervisor to support their busy Lisburn team. You will possess great administrative skills and be able to adapt to quickly changing situations.
You will be working alongside the Area Branch Manager to ensure that the daily operation is running smoothly, overseeing the Warehouse and Office whilst ensuring everything remains compliant.
- Main contact for customers and dealing with queries as they arise
- Support the Branch Manager with overseeing daily operations
- Being the main point of contact for all compliance / H&S related queries
- Ensure data accuracy and the beneficial use of CRM to promote positive customer service
- Carrying out a range a daily, weekly and monthly checks to ensure that the branch is operating at the highest level
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise workload and projects
- Build and sustain effective professional working relationships with stakeholders
- Strong customer service experience and excellent communication skills
- Strong PC skills (MS Office), intermediate use of Excel is a must have.
- Experience within compliance would be an advantage
What you will receive:
- £26,000 salary. Bonus: OTE £37,000+
- Defined career progression framework
- 33 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Private healthcare scheme & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
If you are looking for an autonomous role with the opportunity for progression, please click APPLY NOW!
(operations, logistics, admin, administration, administrator, customer service, Craigavon, Belfast, dungannon, Armagh, paperwork, office, supervisor)