Our well established client is looking for a skilled HGV Technician to join their Burgess Hill depot and work a night shift.
Applicants must be skilled and experienced at MOT preparation, repairing, diagnosing, servicing and maintaining heavy good vehicles to a high standard.
- Relevant heavy motor vehicle qualification
- Experienced and able to undertake all aspects of heavy vehicle maintenance and repair to a high standard
- Have a high regard to producing quality workmanship
- Be able to work in a high paced environment
- Own tool kit
- Current car driving licence (HGV & PSV desirable but not essential)
- Able to write up job cards concisely
- IRTEC qualification but not essential
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER YOU?
- Modern working environment with up to date facilities and technology including VCADS and diagnostic equipment
- Working on vehicles mainly under 5 years of age
- An IRTEC qualification
- Development opportunities
- They will ensure you remain up to date in your field and develop your skill level with regular product training, tool box talks etc
- Access to up to date training modules
- Working alongside a skilled team of Technicians
- A high regard to Health and Safety
- Overtime paid at time and and half
- Salary commensurate with skill level
HOURS: 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9pm-6am
SALARY: £43,000 plus overtime
BENEFITS: 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays rising to 33 with service, company contributory pension plan and free life assurance.
Interested in this permanent role, based in Burgess Hill. Please email or contact me on 07483 340870.