Control Panel Engineer needed to work for a reputable company with a good rate of pay
Out client is looking for a control panel engineer to interpret GA diagrams for the measuring, marking out, drilling, tapping, component & equipment layout of control panel chassis plates.
- Have excellent mechanical knowledge and ability to use various hand & power tools for accurate marking & cutting of enclosures and equipment.
- To interpret and understand Schematic diagrams and be able to effectively wire control panels and equipment without supervision.
- To be able to fully test & commission control panels without supervision.
- To be able to fault find control panels & equipment without supervision.
- To work as and when required on Customers premises without supervision & in accordance with all H&S requirements.
- To be able to follow written procedures for the assembly of Ex (Rogowski Coils) without supervision.
- To be able to co-ordinate work activities between Engineers, Apprentices and Management
- Strong commitment to working as a team.
If this role is of interest to you, click apply now!