An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a leading global FMCG company with brands such as Domestos, Comfort, Persil & Tressemme, are currently looking for Production Operators to work in their prestigious facility in Port Sunlight. This is a Temporary position, with an immediate start. The pay rate will be between £15.04 p/h to £16.85 p/h. This role will be working on a shift pattern that will be based across both days, nights, weekdays and weekends, with OFF days factored in to the overall shift pattern. Applicants should be able to commit to working on a rotating week day shift pattern throughout training if required.
FLT licenses that are RTITB or ITSSAR accredited and in date are essential for this vacancy.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, with the desire to practice and improve their technical skills and knowledge, and who possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Reporting to the Operations Leader, the successful applicant will have a pro-active approach to problem solving and fault finding on a high-speed production line in order to improve operational efficiency and drive area performance. With a positive attitude to change, they will be able to analyse technical/mechanical problems in the area, research, suggest, communicate and implement improvement ideas.
The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for the importance of maintaining high quality and hygiene standards and will ensure that they comply with safety standards and adhere to site regulations.
They will be a team player, with the ability to communicate their opinions both verbally and in writing to colleagues and managers alike. They will work effectively within the team to achieve and exceed both factory and team targets set within the business.
- Checking Objects, work, procedures, etc.
- Checking completed work to current site quality standards.
- Checking adherence to schedules. Understands benefits of achieving site KPI's.
- Creating good team spirit.
- Analysing/Integrating/Interpreting: Identifying problems in physical process/machinery.
- Breaking down a procedure into logical steps.
- Summarising numerical & verbal information. Reading plans/diagrams.
- Handling information: Entering details into system, ascertaining job requirements.
- FLT license that are RTITB or ITSSAR accredited and in date - THIS IS ESSENTIAL
- Experience within a Production or Manufacturing environment or be able to demonstrate an educational background with Manufacturing or Engineering focus.
- Previous qualifications and experience within a mechanical or technical environment - advantageous but not essential.
- A good standard of IT literacy - highly desirable.
- Knowledge of SAP systems - beneficial.