A number of exciting opportunities have arisen in Ellesmere Port for a Warehouse Operative to join our leading global wholesale distributor client. These are temporary roles for 3 months and overtime is expected to be worked as and when required. This can be an hour after weekday shifts & on Saturdays.
Shift patterns available:
6am - 2pm shift. Pay rate £9.23 p/h
2pm - 10pm shift. Pay rate £10.15 p/h
- Ensuring customer order specification to detail is picked confirmed via Voice Devices, packed and processed accurately in a timely manner.
- PC skills for data input and SAP downloads
- Precise labelling of HU's to customer specific detail
- Accurate loading preparation for customer order dispatch.
- Work well as a team member offering support to others
- Communication for day to day operation regarding close department relationships
- Adherence to Standard Operating Sheets.
- Engaging and adopting HOS principles
- Adherence to Company and legislative Health and Safety requirements in all work processes.
- Any other reasonable requirements as determined by the Supervisor
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Experience of different warehouse processes.
- Self-motivated, proactive and driven.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels using a variety of
- methods / tools.
- To work with colleagues as part of a team to achieve individual and Company objectives.
- Basic understanding and use of PC is required.
- Availability for working overtime is desired.