Manpower UK are recruiting on behalf of our reputable client located in Stirling for a Planning and Efficiency Manager to work within the Scheduling department.
This role will be working in a fast-paced office environment managing a team of schedulers to ensure engineer's diaries are fully utilised and scheduled as efficiently as possible. You will be responsible for ensuring we are providing excellent customer service working closely with the field engineering team. You will handle any escalated team issues to resolution while reporting on team KPI's.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Being point of escalation for scheduling team and customers for queries and complaints.
- Efficient time and geographical management of engineer's scheduling diary through team of schedulers.
- Manage all HR aspects of team e.g., holiday, sickness management.
- Giving team direction on priorities for breakdowns, installations and planned maintenance when there is limited engineering resource available.
- Building clients relationships and providing quality care and customer satisfaction.
- Being commercially driven working to service group KPI targets in terms of revenue, attendance to breakdowns and communication levels to customers.
- Respond knowledgeably to questions or queries from existing and future customers on our product and service offering.
- Ensure customers are provided with all documentation and reports following an engineer visit which allows them to remain compliant for any inspection visits.
- Regular reporting to your line manager on the KPI's that you are responsible for.
- Training and development of team members and upkeep of training skills matrix.
- Good telephone manner with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Good organisation, co-ordination, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and manage client's issues and expectations suitably.
- Ability to work in a busy office environment that often demands high levels of concentration.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage high volume workload but remain focused.
- Willingness to accept responsibility.
- IT literate to a good standard.
- Data analysis/reporting skills.
- Experience of working in a busy call handling environment
- Face to face or phone customer service experience
- Scheduling/handing booking requests experience
- Minimum of five year's experience of managing a team
Should you feel that you have the relevant experience to fulfil this opportunity, please forward your CV in the first instance.