Manpower has an excellent opportunity for Class 1 & 2 drivers working for our client on a permanent basis. Established in 2003, the client are leaders in the UK & Europe in the management of industrial waste, with a strong presence in the United States where they continue to work towards becoming one of the top three companies in the market.
Partners with the NHS, your role will consist of the collection of hazardous waste from designated hospitals around the Southeast of the UK. With an average of 2-3 collections per shift, you will be responsible for reaching the appointed collection points, where you will load the clinical waste bins onto the tail lift and securely load them onto the back of the vehicle and then move onto the next collection.
The position is a trunking role. Although there will be some laborious duty, the role is primarily a driving-based role. We welcome both new and experienced drivers to work with one of the biggest hazardous waste collection distributors in UK. This is an opportunity to become a key worker, contributing to the biggest publicly funded health systems in the world.
What does the job involve?
- Collection of hazardous waste
- 2-3 collections per shift
- Mon-Fri / 4 on 4 off available
- Days or Night shifts available to suit
- Supervisor roles available
- Starting between 04:00-06:00 or 16:00-18:00 dependant on preference
- 39- or 46.25-hour working weeks available
- £3000 sign on bonus
- ADR Training available
What are we looking for?
- C or C+E Entitlement
- A keen attitude to learn new skills and develop yourself
- Good communication skills as you will be dealing with a Transport Planner and Plant Operatives
- A clean driving licence
- A career motivated individual
If successful, a member of the team will be in contact. We look forward to hear from you!