Logistics done differently.
Are you currently wondering where your next shift will come from? Perhaps you are a newly qualified Class 1 Driver who is looking to start your driving career? Maybe you just want to join a world-leading progressive company, widening your opportunities to build a new career. Whatever your reasons, we have a role for you! We're looking for full-time, permanent Class 1 Days Drivers to join us at our site in Wakefield, WF6 1RW. Your journey may start off in a Wagon, but a whole new career could be in front of you from Management, Sales, Warehousing, and more, it just takes the first step!
Pay, benefits and more.
As a Driver, you'll be working on our day routes, delivering between sites in our network and customer sites. You'll be working 45 hours (plus overtime) per week on the Monday to Friday day shift. In return for your hard work, we'll offer you a competitive salary of £30,548 OTE. You'll also have access to a variety of high street discounts, a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, holiday pay, and many other perks as well as ongoing CPC training. We also have the clients University offering relevant courses to your career progression as well as apprenticeships, giving you to navigate your future logistics career with our client.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Delivering between customer sites and making collections when required
- Safely operate your vehicle adhering to business standards
- Safe use of tail lift and pallet trucks for sites where no FLT is available
What you need to succeed with our client:
- We'll need you to have a full UK driving licence (with C+E entitlement)
- ADR qualifications would be advantageous for this role
- You'll have no more than six penalty points on your licence and no DD, DR, IN or CD endorsements.
- A valid CPC and Digital Tacho card
- Excellent knowledge of the UK road network
Be part of something big.