Manpower currently have an exciting opportunity for Production Operatives.
The role will be on an ongoing basis working across 3 shift patterns - successful candidates will be required to rotate round the 3 shifts which cover day shift/back shift and night shift so flexibility will be required.
In the role of Production Operative you will be required to contribute to an efficient manufacturing process through the effective operation of plant equipment and systems.
- Operating the plant equipment in a safe and compliant manner
- Completing documentation accurately and promptly
- Following instructions and procedures correctly
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness in the work area
- Supporting the delivery of the site's KPI's for safety, quality and service
- Being accountable for the production of high quality products
Due to location and shift times own transport is essential.
Interested...apply now for further information!