Manpower currently have an exciting opportunity for Production Operatives based at Newbridge.
In the role of Production Operative you will be required to take part in the efficient manufacturing process and working to operational polices and procedures to maintain productivity and quality standards.
The role will be on an ongoing basis working across 3 shift patterns (2 week rotation) - successful candidates will be required to rotate round the 3 shifts which cover day shift/back shift and night shift so flexibility will be required.
Shifts Monday to Friday, 6am-2pm (days), 2pm-10pm (backs) and 10pm-6am (nights).
Pay Rate £10.50 per hour (dayshift and backshift) and £12.08 per hour (nightshift).
- Operating the plant equipment in a safe and compliant manner
- Adheres to all safety guidelines dictation the production and handling of materials in the factory
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness in the work area
- Supporting the delivery of the site's KPI's for safety, quality and service
- Completing of production records and all related administrative paperwork
- Measuring and quality checking goods to ensure quality is maintained throughout the production process
Due to location and shift times own transport is essential.
Interested...apply now for further information!