Manpower are recruiting for 2 x Facilities Coordinators based in Cardiff Gate.
Job Outline: To provide strategic administrative support to the Health care contract to ensure compliance with contractual requirements, through administration of the standard joiner and leaver process and other associated tasks.
- Administer the starter and leaver process including taking up references, arranging screening and vetting packs, processing DBS checks, payroll data uploads, ordering equipment, arranging inductions for new starters.
- Making sure that the leaver processes are followed with regard to return of equipment, removal from payroll and IT. Update, issue and record completion of induction packs and training packs
- Process mandatory 3 year DBS checks
- Maintain the training matrix, produce training workbooks
Provide adhoc general administrative support to the Soft FM team as requested provided that the work falls within skills and experience
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in customer service environment
- Dealing with confidential information
Ability to work to deadlines, balancing different priorities and coping with fluctuating workloads
Please call on 01656 657231