At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly-skilled salesperson, then get ready to join our company!
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We'd love to welcome you to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
As a Telesales Executive you will be focused on both customer retention and new business, calling prospective clients from an established database as well as following up on marketing campaigns. You will ideally have a minimum of 2 years of telesales or sales experience preferably with SME's, be highly persuasive, have excellent communication skills and thrive on daily/weekly/monthly targets.
* To bring in new customers to achieve sales targets
* To retain existing customers and up sell services to achieve customer retention and satisfaction targets
* To achieve targets for calls, contacts, conversions and card use
* To generate sales via developing a database, use of social media, focus on particular industries, and referrals
* To rapidly become a fuelGenie product and sales expert outperforming competitors
Skills we can't do without:
* Thrive on making high volume of outbound calls, contacts and conversions per day. Love achieving and exceeding targets
* Be highly self-motivated, resilient, positive, high energy, professional and determined
* Be highly persuasive and have excellent interpersonal skills
* Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
* Good GCSE's in Mathematics and English
Skills we'd like:
* Ideally a minimum of 2 years successful years experience in B2B telesales
* Existing experience in selling fuel cards would be perfect but not critical!
Reasons to come and join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include:
A rewarding salary, 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme allowing you to purchase discounted products and services as well as Employee Assistance.
You'll work in a lively, brightly decorated contact centre room, kitchen with a fridge and freezer full of goodies, plus pool and tennis tables and quite a lot of cakes and chocolate!
At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.