Head of Commercial Partnerships
Manpower are looking for a Head of Commercial Partnerships to work for our client based in Brentford. This role is well suited to someone who has experience working within Partnerships or a similar role developing and creating relationships with other brands to maximise opportunities. As an Head of Commercial Partnerships you will grow and the develop the department in a company which is currently transitioning from a rapidly growing start-up to a scale-up company.
Our client specialise in security technology and are successful in both European and Global Markets. The role could develop to a Director-level position within 3-5 years.
What We Need From You...
- Possess great organisational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong commercial awareness
- To be highly driven and motivated by success
- Ability to develop and own relationships which will lead to opportunities for the business
- To be able to think medium to long term, this role with require strategy and appreciation that it is not an instantaneous process
- Ability to present to a high standard to a variety of individuals
- Undergrad/Masters level education is favourable
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £50,000-65,000 (dependant on experience)
- Realistic OTE of £100,000 - generous and lucrative commission structure
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Birthdays off
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!