Manpower Ashford are looking for a Workshop Operative to support our client in Ashford.
£9.50 per hour
- Deal with customers in a courteous, professional and knowledgeable way.
- Maintain general housekeeping duties within the warehouse including; stock rotation, cleanliness, tidiness and compliance with Health & Safety guidelines.
- Carry out security and compliance checks on all incoming stock and outgoing orders while adhering to stock management guidelines to ensure accuracy.
- Carry out daily checks on the forklift truck and other mechanical equipment and report all defects to the Depot Manager.
- Ability to work to own initiative
- Planning and organising skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
The role is on a temporary basis but could go permanent.
If you are interested in the role then please apply or call Manpower Ashford on 01233229506