Class 2 ADR Driver - Based in Fawley
We are looking for a Class 2 ADR drivers to join our client in Newbury.
This is an ongoing position starting immediately.
Shift pattern varies depending on business needs but usually 8:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday with occasional weekends. Must be flexible for earlier start and later finish time.
- Free Car Park on site
- PPE is provided
- Full training given
- Access to Manpower 'MyPath' - access to online courses for further development
Key responsibilities are:
- Ensure deliveries are made to the customer with a high level of customer service as standard
- Work in a safe, compliant, and professional manner in line with the client's operational planning
What we would like from you:
- Cat C driving licence
- DCPC card
- Current ADR certificate with ADR in gasses Class 2 in packages and tanked goods. ADR training may be given to the ideal candidate
- Understand and adhere to driver hours legislation and tachographs
- Please be aware that some manual handling will be required for this role
If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required.