Salary: Up to £27,000
Hours: Mon- Friday (40 hours a week)
Benefits: 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days + Bank holidays with service, pension, and life insurance.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
This role involves a combination of working from home with daily travel to provide direct support and management to the Service Users. The role requires the Housing Officer to manage own caseload and follow procedures in order meet Key Performance Objectives. The role also involves inspection and management of properties used by Service Users (SUs).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for supporting SU's into accommodation, conducting inductions of emergency rooms or properties as well as helping SU's integrate into the community ensuring health & Safety is always maintained of the SU's.
Supporting the Service User (SU)
- Manage a caseload of around 200-250 Service Users
- Attend dispersal and conduct induction of SU into property
- Assist Service Users with registering at local GP Services, NHS Dentists, and local orientation - local shops, support agencies, etc
- Conduct regular property / Service Users visits and report any incidents, SU issues, absconsions, etc.
- Ensure SU's are Moved on no later than the last date of payments to CSM
- Arrange initial transport of SU's to their accommodation or any relocation as required
- Ensure Safeguarding, health, and safety of SU's are always maintained
- Complete weekly welfare checks of the SU's
You will be working as part of a team supporting colleagues where needed while keeping all communication and liaison up to date following company policies & producers. Manage own workload, resolving all issues where possible while meeting targets and developing in your role with training
This position offers, 28 days annual leave allowance per year (inc. bank holidays). Increasing from the standard 20 day to 23 days after a full holiday year and 25 days after 2nd holiday year, Life Cover (2 x basic salary), Employer pension contribution (4% employer, 4% employee), Laptop/telephone/other equipment if required as part of job role Employee Assistance Programme, Annual optical examination, Mileage expenses (claimable from home) & Referral Scheme