An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client, the powerhouse behind Persil, Comfort, Surf and Ben & Jerrys, are currently seeking a Digital Growth Analyst. This is a full-time temporary role for 12 months, 36.25 hour week, paying £53,350 per annum.
The D4G Analyst plays an important role to unlock the bridge between business ideas and business capabilities. This role will help decipher the future of businesses, by identifying, creating, and scoping valuable changes and enhancements to programme data and processes. As part of the D4G core team, this role will flow to value as and when the skills are needed across the D4G programmes. The D4G Analyst will partner with specific programmes to support programme team to define a business focused, performance driven backlog through epics & user stories and demonstrate their value.
- Delivering insights into action from data to create and maintain user stories and epics.
- Translating these user insights and epics into impactful backlog items and explaining value to the programme team.
- Extracting and dealing with data from multiple data sources and using this data to drive actionable insights.
- Addressing opportunities within data and analytics capabilities, such as the automation of data, information, reporting and analytics.
- Making meaningful process improvements and simplifications in line with the requirements from insight led pre-defined user stories and epics.
- Develop and maintain standardised documentation of the development and operating procedures for the programmes.
- Blend financial and non-financial performance metrics to look at programme performance holistically.
- Assist the Product Owner in developing a vision for the product/ programme, based on user research and discussions with stakeholders, being clear about direction and gaining support for your views.
Experiences and Skills Required
- Experience within programme management support.
- Experience of identifying white space markets.
- Some agile experience and a certification are preferred.
- Translating data into user stories and epics, and requirements into backlog items.
- Experience organising and analysing large volumes of data with high attention to detail.
- Working quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Working in a cross-culture, virtual team within a global environment.
- Understanding of digital landscape with a business impact driven mindset.
- Demonstrating value when creating or improving processes.
- An in-depth understanding of FMCG ways of working.
- Delivering engaging storytelling from data insights.