Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Peterborough for a Fleet Administrator in the Regional Fleet Dept to join their team with an immediate start!
This is a temporary, 3 month assignment, paying £20,000 per annum.
The responsibilities will be:
Dealing with the tyre contractors which service our trucks and trailers.
Specific job details:
- Inspecting service sheets to make sure all tyres are of a legal limit.
- Arrange inspections of equipment.
- Arranging callouts for immediate attention.
- Chasing paperwork for callouts/inspections which have been made.
- Ensuring all information is transferred onto a web-based database.
- Any other general administration as required in the Fleet Dept.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Background in commercial vehicle repair and maintenance
- Motor vehicle vocational qualifications eg City & Guilds
- Certificate of Professional Competence in Road Transport Operations an advantage
- Some relevant fleet or vehicle administration experience
- Good communication skills- internal functions & external suppliers
- Good numeracy skills
- Basic financial understanding
- PC skills - excel / word / email and ability to learn bespoke PO management software
- Good level of accuracy and timeliness in work output
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team
- Ability manage own work schedules to meet deadlines
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!