Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Bedford, Milton Keynes for Parcel Sorters to join their team on a temporary basis with immediate affect!
You will be part of the Night team and this role even has the potential to lead to permanent employment!
Come for a job and stay for a career! Our Client is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.
Working hours and pay:
This role is full time working from 5pm - 2am/ 3am Monday - Friday!
A total of 30 minutes break (20 minutes and 10 minutes)
Perks and Benefits:
- Free transport provided for anyone based in Luton commuting to and from the site!
- Hot drinks allowed on the shop floor!
- Possibility to lead to permanent employment!
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Generous size canteen with a T.V
- Fresh, Hot food on site: Burgers, Hot Dogs, Main Meals, Paninis, Sandwiches, Hot and cold drinks!
About the role:
Sorter's duties include utilising factory equipment to sort products efficiently, monitor and exclude defective items, maintain a clean and organised production area and assist in loading and unloading items. Sorters must have excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills.
Other duties include:
- Sorting packages for delivery
- Operating heavy machinery
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!