Ocean Falmouth is looking for a Workshop Controller.Your role
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the workshop and ensuring the service and repair technicians achieve their daily targets. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Coordinating work amongst the team of Technicians
- Motivating and encouraging the technical team to complete work within given timeframes
- Encourage high quality of work to ensure that the return to workshop rate is low
- Liaising with Service Advisors throughout the day to update them on the progress of work
- Speaking with customers as required
You will have the following proven experience and skills:
- Experience in a main dealer environment.
- Strong industry knowledge.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Quality awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Full driving licence.
Your hard work will be rewarded with an uncapped bonus scheme, pension scheme, subsidised manufacturer car purchase scheme available to both you and your family, and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.