Our client, is a public distance Learning & Research University and one of the biggest universities in the UK for undergraduate education.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Policy Adviser to provide vital support to their People Services team. This role is to start asap for 5 months. This role is currently working from home, with occasional visits to the Milton Keynes office and equipment will be supplied.
This role is paying between £17.83ph - £19.47ph, (£34-£37,467pa) dependent on experience, working a 37hr week.
The role holder will be responsible for working on a policy review project, reviewing employment policies and associated documents producing a gap analysis including fit with organisational goals and employment legislation.
To undertake a review of all employment related policies and associated documents.
- Identify Policy, Procedures, Guidance and Forms
- Assessment of organisational and behaviour framework
- Identifying gaps between policy documents and framework
- Identifying gaps between best practice and legislation
- Assistant with the production of a gap analysis report and project plan
Skills and Experience:
- Substantial experience of writing HR policies and procedures, interpreting complex legal documentation and translating them into relevant policies and procedures.
- A sound working knowledge of UK employment legislation.
- Significant project management experience
- Intermediate-advance skill level with MS Office particularly excel and word
If you feel this role is of interest, please apply online or telephone Sophie Holmes or Angela Hoxley on 01908 246715 for more details.