Customer Service Advisor
My client is an international progressive player in manufacturing who is in need of a business to business facing Customer Service Advisor/Account manager who will be given their own unique set of clients to look after. Should you be successful you will be handling high value orders between important set of clients, It is key that you are able to quickly build rapport with these new clients.
Including but not limited to:
- Receive and process orders
- Price and process quotation
- Pro-actively pursue sales leads
- Liaise with Area Sales Manager on a daily basis to ensure smooth running of a designated area to give the customers a professional service
- Resolve queries within agreed time limits
- Any other duties to ensure smooth running of the Sales Office.
This role is not a contact centre, it is office based.
The successful candidate will require:
- Proven customer service
- Good telephone manner
- The ability to multitask
What You Get In Return
- A competitive salary of £18,000 (which get reviewed after 12 months and every year after)
- Free parking
- 1 hour lunch break, site is situated on the edge of a nature reserve!
- Annual leave of 20 days + 8 days bank holiday
- Set hours of 8:45AM-5PM Monday to Friday
- Working with a company that will want to up skill you
- Access to lots of internal opportunities and this client is both large and national
If this role interests you, let us know and apply!