Permanent position. Exciting opportunity to join a leading national company based in their local branch in Knaresborough as a Yard Assistant. This is a full-time permanent position. Hours of work are 7:30am- 2:30pm Monday to Friday. FLT experience preferred.
This role involves:
- You will be based outside, processing customer orders, loading, and unloading customer and company vehicles.
- You will also unload building products from supplier deliveries and accurately book them in the branch warehouse.
- Experience of using a forklift is ideal, but don't worry full training is provided
- Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, your aim will be to ensure that our standards never slip, this means maintaining a tidy and safe working environment
The skills and experience required:
- Someone that is physically active, as this role is located outside, it will involve lifting heavy building materials
- Someone that has a friendly and outgoing personality who is happy to communicate face to face with customers and build strong relationships
- Someone that is adaptable, resilient, and tenacious with high levels of energy and drive.
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment
In return you will receive:
- Internal development programme training open to all employees
- Competitive basic salary plus half yearly bonus
- Extensive company benefits