CX PMO Project Manager
Our mission in Dropbox is to simplify the way people work together. With a global user base of over 700 million, the Customer Experience team simplifies how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where we can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience.
Our Customer Experience team is seeking an experienced Project Manager to engage, own and drive global cross-functional projects that transform our customer support experience. You will be well versed in analytics and have a desire to take large as well as small problems and work with the team to drive improvements using data and metrics. You will use your Project Management background (Hybrid Agile as well as Predictive) to work closely with key constituents across the business to develop a deep level of understanding of our operations, and utilize that knowledge to lead projects that help us achieve our strategy, goals and objectives.
You will report to the PMO Manager. The team is highly collaborative in fully virtual environment, not only working closely with each other, but with our cross-functional partners to achieve our initiatives. You will be working with various roles across Dropbox from individual contributors to senior leadership.
- Create and manage the plans for moving projects, initiatives, and technical operations solutions to final implementation and hand-off, helping to prioritize for maximum impact
- Assemble and coordinate the internal, extended and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team and team member in alignment with the overarching project/initiative objectives
- Collaboratively adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes and communication standards for the operations teams, extended cross-functional teams and other key stakeholders
- Manage the formulation and ongoing tracking of each project, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time and work closely with Program managers where applicable
- Develop project reporting and governance structures, meeting cadences, and review guidelines that lead to the successful implementation of projects and initiatives
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans
- Own the communication and execution of project/initiative hand-over to services and other team members at designated milestones
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years project management experience working with Agile and Predictive methodologies, ideally in customer support environment, preferably in fast-paced, high-growth organizations
- Skills at prioritizing and balancing multiple strategic projects and demonstrated experience of operational skills translated into strategic business impact
- Understanding of organizational dynamics, operating experience with large and complex organizations with proven ability to influence stakeholders with functional and global reach
- Comfortable in a fast paced ambiguous environment while helping the project stakeholders to drive decisions and help throughout the prioritisation process
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a fully virtual environment, successfully managing remote stakeholder and build strong relationships
- Excellent listening and persuasion skills along with written and verbal communication
- Ideal candidate must have a passion for creating great customer experiences
- PMI-ACP, PMP certification or equivalent, with BS or MS in aligned field of study
- Experience working in a PMO environment preferred