Due to expansion our well established client is looking for a Cleaner to cover the Cardiff area.
Reporting to the Head of Property Services as a Cleaner you will be accountable for ensuring all properties are clean, hygienic and compliant to the specified standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure all accommodation is clean and fit for purpose.
- Remove rubbish to a suitable place and arrange collection.
- Carry-out minor defect rectification as directed.
- To ensure company procedures are adhered to and all cleaning and defect records are completed and up to date.
- Other duties as deemed reasonable by the Head of Property Services.
- Previous property cleaning experience
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Hard working and dedicated
The successful applicant will need a driving licence. You will be required to undertake a DBS check before employment starts.
In return, you will benefit from 20 days annual leave allowance per year (including bank holidays). Increasing from the standard 20 day to 23 days after a full holiday year and 25 days after 2nd holiday year, life cover (2 x basic salary), employer pension contribution (4% employer, 4% employee), laptop/phone/other equipment if required as part of job role, employee assistance programme, annual optical examination and referral scheme.
Hours: Mon-Fri 40 hours per week 8.30am-5pm
Salary: £20,000 with company van
Interested in this permanent role, covering the Cardiff area. Please email or contact me on 07483 340870.