Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes for a Senior Sales and Customer Operations Specialist to join their team.
The hourly rate is £22.67 per hour and you will be expected to work a 35 hour week.
Stat Date: 1st December 2021
The primary purpose of the role will be the main point of contact for our clients Rent-a-Car business customers, and to provide on-going support to customers throughout the car rental lifecycle. The role holder will set up, develop and utilise customer processes and build relationships with stakeholders and customers, with the aim of adding value at every customer touch point ensuring a smooth set up, rental booking, transaction and in-life vehicle rental experience.
- Act as key point of contact for all Corporate customers via phone and email, providing support through all key processes and resolutions for queries relating to rental, insurance and invoice issues by offering clear and concise advice
- Providing daily mailbox management responding to queries within SLA
- Provide support on a daily basis and be the main point of contact for the Area Sales Managers and Internal Sales Managers by dealing with all their customer queries to create consistency and effective customer management
- Adhere to credit approval process for new and existing Corporate clients to reduce risk and exposure
- Following internal processes to enter customer data efficiently with a high degree of accuracy both on our clients rental system and on CRM system ensuring they have the relevant and up to date insurance certificate for the customer
- Completing various administration tasks with high attention to detail including, logistics booking, customer set up, rental agreement handling and diary management
- Generate customer invoices to ensure the Mobility revenue stream is maintained
- Liaise with Finance to bespoke invoices are handled correctly and to assist them with any other Rent-a-Car queries
- Manage and raise ad hoc invoices from Rental system such as vehicle damage to ensure correct generation of income for the Mobility team
- Display time accuracy skills and the ability to manage own workload knowing when to prioritise tasks to demonstrate maximum efficiency
- Using our clients rental system, provide reporting to Corporate Customers and Brokers as required presenting information in the required format
- Follow the customer complaint process to ensure effective customer management
- Support the Internal Sales Manager as required to provide a consistent approach to both customers and stakeholders
- To assist the Internal Sales Manager with any other ad-hoc tasks to support the day to day operation of the Rent-a-Car department
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Administration experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Experience of managing CRM systems and all customer facing processes such as invoicing, credit approvals, customer resolutions and complaints etc.
- Customer service experience within the automotive industry (desirable)
- Experience of working in Sales environment and supporting Sales teams
- Experience of managing numerous stakeholders
- Experience of working to service levels and quality measures
- Strong organisation and planning skills, delivering quality output to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and strong quality focus
- A genuine desire to help and support people and provide excellent customer service
- Proven ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- A flexible approach to take on varying tasks/activities
- Ability to work in a proactive manner, under own initiative
- Strong teamwork skills whilst maintaining individual ownership
- High level of motivation and commitment
- Drive to continuously improve processes for the benefit of the customer experience
- Ability to operate without close day to day supervision
- Good working understanding of MS Powerpoint, word and excel
- Ability to learn and adapt to new computer software & programs quickly
NO HOLIDAYS ARE ALLOWED DURING THE PEAK PERIODS
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!