Disability Assessor (ESA/ UC)
£35k rising to £37k at 6 month probation + further earning potential to £39,500
Medical Support Services, the trusted partner for the Department for Communities, are a leading provider of health assessment services. We are recruiting Health Professionals to join their clinical team as a Disability Assessor in a number of clinic locations throughout Co. Armagh.
In this role you will use your clinical skills to carry out medical assessments and reports across a range of health conditions for ESA/ UC Benefit (Employment and Support Allowance/ Universal Credit)
It's clinic based in a multi-disciplinary team environment with all the support around you
- Starting salary of £35,000 - rising to £37,000 on passing probation - potential £2500 pa with additional training and responsibility
- Mon to Fri hours (no weekends or night shifts, bank holiday's off)
- Full training provided: well over the required CPD hours to re validate and maintain your professional clinical registration.
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or Learning Disability), Physiotherapist OR Occupational Therapist
- Minimum of 2 years' post registration medical experience
- Excellent clinical, communication, interpersonal and basic IT skills
- Potential salary of £39,500
- 25 days annual leave plus stats
- Generous employer matching pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
- Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fees HCPC / NMC
- Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
- The option to buy and sell annual leave
Successful candidates will join for induction and training at a regional venue prior to starting, paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development
Apply Now or get in touch!