An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Communications Manager (Hair Care) to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars, London (working week will be split between the office and working from home). This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 months, working a 36.25-hour week. This role is paying up to £58,000 pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
Please note, some flexibility will be required for occasional early start/late finish due to global team in different time zones.
Hair Care is UL's largest BPC category with strong growth aspirations. The successful candidate will join the category strategy team and become an integral part of setting and landing the future category strategy through our employee engagement & communications programme.
The category strategy team connects the global hair care organization together. It is responsible for defining the longer-term vision for the category and landing the strategy to drive growth through our brands and into the marketplace. All of this is done in close collaboration with the EVP, GCLT and CCBT leads around the world, it therefore provides a unique viewpoint on how UL operates.
- Bring to life the Hair Strategy via compelling story telling and premium aesthetic to travel across the organization.
- Define the optimal communication mix from a content (presentations, videos, messages) and supporting channels perspective and execute the plan with excellence.
- Inspire, energize and connect our teams by driving clarity around business priorities and key events over time.
- Raise the profile and gain recognition for hair within UL, featuring in UL news, BPCLT alerts & corporate awards.
- Build the external profile of the Hair EVP with carefully curated media presence that pitches UL as thought-leaders in innovation & purpose.
- Define & deliver the employee wellbeing programme.
- Define & deliver the Equity, Diversity & Inclusion programme.
- Deliver the career development programme in close collaboration with HR.
- An expert in Media Comms, with experience in the creation of engaging content that can travel across channels.
- Curious about Beauty and Digital Trends and keen to bring new ideas in the internal comms world.
- Truly passionate about Purpose and Wellbeing.
- An excellent writer with language that's clear and inspiring in equal measure.
- A PowerPoint whizz with an eye for beautiful design.
- A great host for internal townhalls who can handle a tricky Q&A.
- A structured event-planner who can seamlessly co-ordinate virtual & physical events for hundreds of people.
- A great relationship builder who can develop a network to stay on the pulse with business & team needs.
- A change agent who will play a central role in our category transformation programme.