We are currently hiring HGV Class 1 Drivers, for one of the UK's most well-known milk distributers.
This is to work various shift patterns in our Hatfield depot, choosing from either days or nights. Here you will be provided with guaranteed hours, dedicated start times, and the chance to work within a great team.
Our client welcomes new drivers, with mentoring, nursery routes and regular training opportunities with the chance to progress!
What is your usual day to day role?
- An average of 8-12 drops per day at retailers across London and the South East
- Working a fixed 5 from 7 shift pattern with a dedicated start time
- Delivering dairy products using a tail lift or loading bay
Pay, benefits and more.
In return for your hard work, our client offers lots of amazing benefits, some of those are including;
- Monday to Friday hourly rate of £16.50
- Saturday rate of £19.50
- Sundays are paid at an amazing £22.50
- Welcome bonus - up to £2000 depending on your shift pattern
- Ongoing CPC training
- Regularly updated fleet and trailers - with new trucks every three years!
- Access to a variety of high street discounts; from a new car to meals out
- Learning with the XPO University from Level 2 to up to Level 7 courses
- Career prospects that could take you from the truck into management
- Cycle to work scheme
- Automatic enrolment on our Workplace Pension Scheme
What you need to succeed with our client:
- A maximum of no more than 6 points on your licence
- Up to date CPC and Digital Tacho Card
- No DD or DR points on your licence
- To be comfortable with working in a physical environment
With our client, you will be working with a lead provider to some of the most successful companies in the world.
Be part of something big.
If you're interested, apply now and our team will be in touch!