Duration: 6 months possible temp to perm for the right candidate
Hours: 35 hrs between 7.00am and 10.00pm Monday - Sunday
All Inbound calls - No Sales
Mixture of Onsite and Remote working!
Are you looking for a role that offers an exciting environment that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you! Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate to become a Customer Service Representative, working with our client, a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company based in the heart of Brighton.
As the face of the company, you can create positive interactions with customers every day, from curating a unique travel or lifestyle experience to helping them with their everyday needs. And, you can grow your skills through industry-leading training and ongoing coaching, including collaborating with your colleagues through peer-to-peer coaching, all while learning what it means to continually set the standard for world class, customer-first service.
- Delivering world-class customer service, while responding to Customer inquiries and concerns via calls
- Building meaningful relationships with Customers through a consultative approach, understanding their current and future needs, providing first contact resolution and negotiating a positive outcome for the Customer and the business
- Enhance customers' experience by identifying opportunities to offer products based on Card Members' needs
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Navigate computer systems and applications to service Customers, and enable them to get the most from our online and mobile platforms
- Re-prioritise and adapt to an ever-changing environment
All whilst delivering world class customer service and growing brand loyalty.
Please note that no financial background is needed for this role, as our client offers comprehensive training as part of your on-boarding
In your role you must be:
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
- Display a passion to serve by delivering outstanding service in every interaction with our Customers
- The ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as well as multitask, using multiple systems and digital tools to service Customers
- Strong interpersonal, communication, verbal and written skills
- Assertiveness to handle difficult conversations
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and resourcefulness skills
- Critical, analytical and forward thinking with problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail
- Confidence to work in a virtual environment
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to work in a vibrant, forward thinking environment, then apply here today!