Are you looking for a role that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you!
Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate, working with our client a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company based in the heart of Brighton.
Provide excellent levels of customer service to the company's programme administrators. Supporting a range of services by swiftly and accurately responding to phone calls and emails from customers, making it easy to do business with the company, while solving customer issues and celebrating their value. You will be responsible for:
- Servicing Corporate Card company administrators who are the point of contact for the company's clients.
- Responding to phone and email requests to include but not limited to balance updates, invoice/charge details, cancelling cards, changes to company address, reordering statements and delivering the business Relationship Care ethos throughout every interaction.
- Building strong relationships between travel agents, client account managers, senior leadership, and clients directly to ensure consistency and clarity on data and payment processes.
In your role you must have:
- Fluent in Dutch and English - written and verbal
- Customer Service experience, face to face or on the phones
- Computer literate to an intermediate level
- Organised, diligent, and adept at multitasking
- Great listening skills, so you can not only engage and build rapport but truly provide the best solutions and outcomes to our customers' needs
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Self-motivated and results driven
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply here today!
This role will be subject to background verification checks