Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Location: Torness, GB, EH42 1QU
Compensation: £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Role Type: Full Time Permanent
Job ID: SF40355
To undertake installation, commissioning and maintenance activities in accordance with their training, best practice and trade/legal standards.
What will you be doing?
* To participate in the planning and preparation of works.
* To carry out work in accordance with the work packs and best practice and applicable trade/legal standards.
* To comply with any health and safety requirements of the work pack or work area.
* To carry out safety and behavioural observation.
* To comply with quality requirements of the work pack.
* To not proceed past a hold point.
* To report any defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their line manager.
The experience you'll bring
* Level 3 Qualification (e.g. Recognised Training Scheme or Apprenticeship) appropriate to their trade.
* CCNSG Safety Passport.
* Site Installation/Maintenance experience (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation.
What a role with Cavendish Nuclear offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Share ownership scheme
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
About Cavendish Nuclear
Cavendish Nuclear is the UK's leading nuclear services company, with a highly-skilled workforce and a growing international presence. Our people innovate to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost across all aspects of the nuclear energy lifecycle.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click here to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing date: 2nd December 2021